Comic Con Pop Vinyls
Comic Con Pop Vinyl Exclusives
From time to time, Pop Vinyl Exclusive Ranges will be released at Sanity to coincide with Funko associated Conventions (including but not limited to San Diego Comic Con and New York Comic Con). The release of these products are only available via www.sanity.com.au and selected Sanity stores. CLICK AND COLLECT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THESE PRODUCTS (If you choose Click and Collect your order will be automatically cancelled) Items included in Exclusive Ranges will be held under embargo, until the time provided by our suppliers.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of purchasing items released as part of a Pop Vinyl Exclusive Range:
- Sanity reserves the right to remove these products from sale at any time.
- Information on products will be communicated via www.sanity.com.au at the time of release. Additional communication may be made via social media posts.
- Click and Collect is NOT available for Comic Con orders.
- For operational reasons, Exclusive Pop Vinyls may only be purchased online via www.sanity.com.au and at participating stores. Orders are unable to be placed in physical Sanity stores which are not participating in the launch or via phone order.
- In the event of a Chase Variant being available for an item included in the Exclusive Range, Sanity cannot guarantee chase variants, nor can they be specifically requested. Any Chase Variants received by www.sanity.com.au will be shipped at random to Customers who have ordered the corresponding item.
- Stock will be shipped in the condition is it received from the supplier. Sanity is not liable for stock not being stickered with the Exclusive Range message, or being stickered with a different image to that displayed on www.sanity.com.au.
- Sanity will not provide a queuing system for the purchase of items in the Exclusive Range. Items will be sold on an availability first come first serve basis.
- Sanity reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
- Customers are advised that adding an Exclusive Range item to their cart does not guarantee availability to purchase the item.
- Due to high volumes of traffic on the www.sanity.com.au website, some orders may process even after an item has exhausted its allocation. While we endeavor to ensure that all orders are fulfilled, order confirmation emails are not a guarantee of the purchase of the item.
- Customers who have finalised their transaction, received a confirmation email and have been successful in purchase will receive a second email to confirm acceptance of their order.
- Customers who have finalised their transaction, received a confirmation email, but have not been successful in purchase due to allocations exhausted will be advised via email. These orders will be cancelled by Sanity.com.au
- Sanity holds no liability for items which sell out while Customers have Exclusive Range titles in their cart, are in the process of finalising the transaction, or have received an order confirmation email.
- In the event that an item is damaged in transit (shipping process), please contact Sanity Online Customer Service directly. Sanity is unable to guarantee that replacement packaging or a replacement item will be able to be supplied due to limited availability of the items.