In these Terms:
Benefits means the facilities, services, products, discounts, offers, activities and events or arrangements offered or available to Members from time to time through or in conjunction with the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program.
Bonus Loyalty Points means the extra Loyalty Points earned on Bonus Loyalty Point Days or as a result of other promotional or incentive programs offered from time to time.
Bonus Loyalty Point Days means those days when Members can earn Bonus Loyalty Points.
Dollar or $ means Australian dollars.
Eligible Transaction means the purchase of products from any Sanity Retail Stores or from the Sanity online store available at the Sanity Website but excluding:
- Lay-by payments, Loyalty Points will be awarded once Lay-by has been finalised;
- Customer Order payments, Loyalty Points will be awarded once the Customer Order has been fully completed;
- Postage/Delivery charges;
- Purchases of products for the purpose of resale;
- Purchases of products for commercial or business use or purposes;
- Purchases of Gift Cards/E-Vouchers; and
- Any specific transactions or purchases notified by Sanity as being excluded from the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Card Program from time to time
Loyalty Points means the points earned by you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Member means a member of the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program
Membership means being a Member of the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program
Privacy Notice means the privacy notice published on the Sanity Website (www.sanity.com.au).
Program Quarter means each of the following periods:
- 1 January – 31 March; Sanity ELITE Reward Codes earned in this quarter will be received by members in April
- 1 April – 30 June; Sanity ELITE Reward Codes earned in this quarter will be received by members in July
- 1 July – 30 September; Sanity ELITE Reward Codes earned in this quarter will be received by members in October
- 1 October – 31 December; Sanity ELITE Reward Codes earned in this quarter will be received by members in January
Sanity means Sanity Music Stores Pty Ltd (ABN 61 072 187 298) of 36-48 Ashford Ave, Milperra, New South Wales 2214
Sanity ELITE Card means any membership card issued by Sanity to you that is linked to your Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account
Sanity ELITE Customer Service Team means the telephone call centre established by Sanity where Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account information is processed and enquiries are handled.
Phone: 1800 789 220
Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program means the program called "Sanity ELITE" operated by Sanity in which members earn Loyalty Points, receive Sanity ELITE Reward Codes and other Benefits.
Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account means the program account held by Sanity in a Member’s name. If you are a Member, the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account details the number of Loyalty Points and Sanity ELITE Reward Codes that have been allocated to you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Sanity ELITE Reward Code means the Code, that may be issued to eligible members after the end of a program quarter. The value on this Code can be used to purchase goods and services at Sanity Retail Stores or on the Sanity Website. The Reward Code is only valid for use in a single transaction.
Sanity Website means www.sanity.com.au
Terms & Conditions means these program terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
You or your is a reference to the individual in whose name the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account is held.
3. Your Participation and Membership
- Participation in the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program is available only to individuals who are aged 14 years or over.
- By using your Sanity ELITE Card you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice, as amended from time to time.
- All Members will be assigned a Loyalty Membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes.
- Membership cards are not debit, credit or charge cards, are not transferable and remain the property of Sanity. Sanity has the right to accept or reject any membership at its sole discretion.
- Upon sign up, each member will be sent a link to complete their membership by creating an Account online at the Sanity Website. Members will be asked to allocate a password (Member Password) to access their Account online at the Sanity Website. Members are responsible for taking all necessary steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure of or access to their password. Members are solely responsible for the actions of any person to whom they disclose their Member Password. Members must notify Sanity immediately by sending an email to: email@example.com or by calling the Sanity ELITE Customer Service Team on 1800 789 220, if they have any reason to believe that their Member Password has become known to anyone else without their authorisation, or if their Member Password is being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You must advise Sanity of any change of name, address, or other details as soon as practicable after the change. Sanity is not responsible for any failure by you to notify Sanity of a change which may result in the loss of Sanity ELITE Reward Codes. Sanity may require proof in relation to any change of details. Changes to address can be made directly via the Sanity Website, at any of our Sanity Retails Stores, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Sanity ELITE Customer Service Team on 1800 789 220.
4. Sanity ELITE Cards
- Members are entitled to receive one Sanity ELITE Card each. Members must not apply for multiple Sanity ELITE Cards, whether by using multiple addresses, email addresses, names or otherwise.
- Sanity ELITE Cards are issued in person at Sanity Retail Stores upon making a purchase and agreeance to sign up. If you have signed up to become a Member on the Sanity Website, a card will be posted to your provided mailing address within a reasonable time.
- Physical Sanity ELITE Cards will not be posted to International customers.
- Sanity ELITE Cards are not transferable and remain the property of Sanity.
- Members must notify Sanity immediately by sending an email to: email@example.com or by calling the Sanity ELITE Customer Service Team on 1800 789 220, if they have any reason to believe that their Sanity ELITE Card has become lost or stolen or if it is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. In such a case, Sanity will use reasonable efforts to arrange for a replacement Sanity ELITE Card.
5. Loyalty Points
- Members earn 1 Loyalty Point for every dollar spent on an Eligible Transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, Loyalty Points are earned only on dollars in full and not on parts of dollars spent.
- Members may earn Bonus Loyalty Points on Bonus Loyalty Point Days, or as a result of promotional or incentive programs offered by Sanity or the Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program from time to time at Sanity's absolute discretion.
- Loyalty Points are not earned on the purchase of Gift Cards/E-Vouchers but is earned on purchases where Gift Cards/E-Vouchers are redeemed.
- In order to earn Loyalty Points, you must:
- present a Sanity ELITE Card at the point of sale for scanning, prior to the completion of an Eligible Transaction; or
- if the Eligible Transaction takes place in a way which does not allow for the presentation of a Sanity ELITE Card (e.g. online or by phone), you must provide evidence of your Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program Membership (e.g. by providing your Membership number) at the time of the Eligible Transaction.
- Sanity will use reasonable efforts to ensure that Loyalty Points are added to the Member's Account immediately upon completion of the Eligible Transaction. However, Sanity is not liable for any delay.
- Members may submit a request to claim Loyalty Points where a Sanity ELITE Card was not presented at the time of purchase. A valid Sanity receipt must be provided with your request. A request may be made by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Sanity ELITE Customer Service Team on 1800 789 220.
- Sanity is not obliged to allocate Loyalty Points, including your request for a claim (refer to 5(f)) in relation to an Eligible Transaction, but may do so at its absolute discretion
- Loyalty Points and your rights under these Terms & Conditions cannot be sold, transferred or assigned. Loyalty Points are not property and have no cash or monetary value.
- Sanity may deduct from an Account any Loyalty Points that have been credited to the Account in error for any reason or which arose from conduct which is prohibited by these Terms & Conditions without notice.
- Members can check how many Loyalty Points they have accumulated by logging into their Account on the Sanity Website.
- Loyalty Points are only recognised and available for conversion into a Sanity ELITE Reward Code after they are successfully issued to your Sanity ELITE Loyalty Program account (and not cancelled, reversed, or where it relates to a refund given).
- Loyalty Points may be deducted if Sanity reasonably believes that the Loyalty Points were earned:
- fraudulently; or
- by reason of engaging in inappropriate conduct that undermines the legitimate interests of Sanity.
- Loyalty Points can only be earned by individual members for their own personal shopping. Loyalty Points cannot be earned on purchases of commercial quantities of goods or services, or any purchases which are for a commercial purpose including the resale of goods, as determined by Sanity. What will constitute a commercial quantity may depend on the type of product purchased. Sanity may review and adjust the allocation of Loyalty Points at any time at Sanity's absolute discretion.