In Stock - Online
One of the UK’s most popular singers and presenters, Aled Jones MBE returns this autumn to complete what has been an extraordinary journey, with the final instalment in his One Voice album trilogy, One Voice: Believe.
A collection of spiritual classics, One Voice: Believe sees Aled duet with his younger self – man and boy – and features a few special surprises. Highlights include stunning renditions of Pie Jesu (Lloyd Webber), Ave Maria (Schubert), Did You Not Hear My Lady(Handel), and Morning Has Broken (traditional).
The album also features the life-affirming Believe, a composition written by Aled himself. You’ll also hear a very special guest appearance from someone very near and dear to Aled: his 12-year-old son Lucas performs on one track with his father. This unique father son collaboration is sure to warm hearts.
Furthermore, there are three never-heard-before bonus tracks on the album. These tracks reveal the first-ever recordings of Aled’s voice as a 10-year-old – long before his first professional record deal. An old friend from Bangor Cathedral, Brian Saunderson, recorded Aled during his school days, but the original tape lay on Brian’s bookshelf for over 30 years. A few months back these recordings were presented to Aled, and now he is sharing these innocent yet raw vocals with the world.
These tracks – How Beautiful Are the Feet, Pie Jesu (Faure) and Y Lili Ddwr (the Welsh version of The Lotus Flower by Schumann) – can now be heard for the very first time and are sure to take your breath away.
Title: One Voice - Believe
Release Date: 20 Jul 2018
Artist: Aled Jones
Catalogue No: CFMD55
1. The Lord Is My Shepherd - Aled Jones, Lucas Jones
2. Pie Jesu (from "Requiem")
3. Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring (from Cantata "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147")
4. Ave Maria ("Ellens Gesang III", D.839)
6. Sarah (Mi Glywaf Dyner Lais)
7. Did You Not Hear My Lady?
8. All In The April Evening - Aled Jones, Libera
9. Morning Has Broken
10. Ombra Mai Fu (from "Serse", HWV 40)
11. An Australian Blessing
12. The Day Thou Gavest - Aled Jones, Libera
13. Pie Jesu (from "Requiem", Op. 48)
14. How Beautiful Are The Feet (from "Messiah", HWV 56)
15. Y Lili Ddwr (from "Myrthen", Op. 25)
|Help you find exactly what you are looking for, even if you aren't sure yourself!|
|Track down the hard to find as quickly as possible - if it's available, we will get it!|
|Deliver fast and friendly service to every customer.|
|Provide you with the hottest, the latest and a great range.|
|And if you're not satisified, you can exchange or with a receipt, get your money back - no questions asked!|