Sanity Music Stores Pty Limited
Ed Sheeran’s No. 6 Collaborations Project – Sanity Pre-order Competition
Terms and Conditions
By entering Sanity Music Stores Pty Limited (“Sanity”) Ed Sheeran’s No. 6 Collaborations Project – Sanity Pre-order Competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
- Information and Instructions on "How to Enter” form part of these conditions of entry. By entering the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
- WHO CAN ENTER?
- The only persons who may enter and be awarded the prize are those who:
- are residents of Australia with a valid email address; and
- pre order a copy of the album by Ed Sheeran entitled “No. 6 Collaborations Project” through Sanity with a valid pre-order purchase number;
- are not employees of the Promoter or their associated companies, agencies or families.
- Are 16 years of age or older. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek prior permission from their parent or guardian to enter this Competition. Any such entrant without this permission is not eligible to enter the Competition.
- THE COMPETITION
- The Competition is known as the Sanity Music Stores Pty Limited Ed Sheeran’s No. 6 Collaborations Project – Sanity Pre-order Competition
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition commences on 24 May 2019 at 9.00am (AEST) and concludes on 11 July 2019 at 5.00pm (AEST) (“the Competition Period”).
- To enter:
- Step 1: Pre-order 1 x copy of the Ed Sheeran album entitled “No. 6 Collaborations Project” through Sanity (“the Album”);
- Step 2: Visit the competition entry form page at https://www.sanity.com.au/competition/494/Ed_Sheeran and enter your name, email address, street address, suburb, state, postcode and the order confirmation number of your pre order purchase of the Album together with a description in 25 words or less “Why are you Ed Sheeran’s biggest fan?”
- Entries must be received by 5.00pm (AEST) on 11 July 2019 to be eligible to win the prize. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, incomplete, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entrants may enter the Competition more than once, subject to each entry being submitted separately with a different receipt number.
- Entries must not be insulting or otherwise objectionable or infringe any law or intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise breach these terms and conditions, and the Promoter reserves the rights to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry of the kind described in this clause.
- All entries shall be and remain the property of the Promoter and may be used in future commercial and marketing exercises.
- HOW TO WIN
- Each entry will be individually judged based on the most original and creative entry, and the entrant with the most original and creative entry will determine the prize Winner. The decision of the judges (to be nominated by the Promoter in its discretion) is final and the Promoter will not enter into any negotiations regarding the Competition result.
- The Winner will be notified by email on 12 July 2019. An announcement of the Winner will be made available on the https://www.sanity.com.au/featured/109/Competition_winners website from 12 July 2019.
- There will be five (5) Winner’s for the entire Competition who will each win the prize package as detailed below:
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project Jewel-case CD album (retail value approx. A$18.00)
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project double 180g black vinyl album (retail value approx. A$52.00)
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project black hoodie, 80% cotton and 20% polyester (retail value approx. A$60.00)
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project black t-shirt, 100% soft cotton (retail value approx. A$32.00)
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project white t-shirt, 100% soft cotton (retail value approx. A$32.00)
- One (1) x No.6 Collaborations Project bucket hat, 100% cotton (retail value approx. A$27.00)
- The total retail value of the prize pool is AUD $815.00. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices as at 24 May 2019 (inclusive of GST) and Sanity accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the Competition closing date. Sanity reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity, residency and entry into the Competition in order to claim the prize which will be verified at the discretion of Sanity.
- Prize details are correct at 24 May 2019. Should any part of the prize be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Sanity, Sanity may at its discretion vary or amend prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative prizes and the Winner agrees that no liability shall attach to Sanity or parties connected to Sanity as a result.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services and cannot be taken in parts.
- If for any reason a Winner does not (or is not able to) claim an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Sanity then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- By accepting the prize each Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize including being interviewed, photographed and/or filmed.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that each Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that each Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Sanity in its absolute discretion.
- NO LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sanity and its affiliates, associated agencies and companies (together called ‘Sanity’) will not be liable or responsible for any loss (including direct, indirect and consequential loss), costs (including legal costs), damage or injury to property or person that is suffered or incurred as a result of or in connection with:
- the Competition including participating in any prize (including but not limited to attendance at the Show);
- any late, lost or misdirected entries or failure to receive any entry in the Competition;
- any prizes damaged or lost in transit;
- any travel won in or in connection with the Competition;
- any problem, failure, delay, unavailability or inaccessibility with, of or to any communications network, service or transmission (including telephone, Internet or website);
- any cancellation, modification or suspension of the Competition in accordance with clause
- or clause 7.3;
- any unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition (including but not limited to theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access of or to any entries);
- any electronic or human error which may occur in the proper administration of the Competition;
- any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Sanity, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize Winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying a prize Winner;
- any circumstances outside Sanity’s reasonable control.
This clause does not operate to limit the rights or obligations of the parties imposed by the operation of the Australian Consumer Law (being Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) (ACL) to the extent that they may not be limited or excluded, in which case the terms of the ACL shall apply.
- In the event that any event or action outside Sanity’s control prevents or significantly hinders Sanity’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions (including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war and act of terrorism), Sanity may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start at another time on the same conditions. If the Competition is regulated by any applicable government body, the cancellation or recommencement of the Competition will be subject to any requirements imposed by such body.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to causes beyond the control of Sanity which affect the proper conduct of this Competition, Sanity reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or take any other action against that individual that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to the requirements of any relevant government body that regulates the running of the Competition.
- The Winner is responsible for obtaining their own independent legal advice.
Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and its related entities. The Promoter is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the Winner), and, for the purpose of sending you promotional and direct marketing material in relation to programs and products and services available through the Promoter. The entrant may request access to his or her personal information by writing to the privacy officer by email@example.com or by post to The Privacy Officer, Sanity Music Stores Pty Limited, - Locked Bag 1122 Milperra NSW 2214 Australia.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation.
10 ENTIRE CONDITIONS
10.1 These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry into and the conduct of this Competition.
11. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
11.1 The Promoter is Sanity Music Stores Pty Limited, ABN 61 072 187 298, having its registered office at 36 - 48 Ashford Avenue Milperra NSW 2214 phone - 02 9774 8111
Please enter required fields