Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologeti
Law & Order SVU Season 19
Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again
Russell Coight's All Aussie Ad
- These terms and conditions apply to the DC TV Competition ("Promotion"). The Promoter is Sanity Music Stores Pty Ltd, ABN 61 072 187 298, 36-48 Ashford Avenue, Milperra, NSW, 2214.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to persons who pre-order/purchase any of the DC TV Shows listed here (https://www.sanity.com.au/specials/3387/DC_TV_Competition) during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Persons”) at any Sanity store or online at sanity.com.au.
- Employees of Sanity Entertainment and its associated retail brands, fulfilment partners and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
- The Promotion commences 08:30am AEST on 26/07/2018 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2018. (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after the closing date will not be collected.
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Persons must, within the Promotional Period, pre-order /purchase any of the DC TV Shows listed here (https://www.sanity.com.au/specials/3387/DC_TV_Competition) at any Sanity store or online at sanity.com.au, then on the competition page they must enter their full name, address, store receipt number OR 16 digit order confirmation number, and a 25 words or less answer to the question “Which four DC© Characters would you like to see in a cross over & why?”
- Only one entry is valid per person per purchase. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed, IT errors or not completed properly, and such entries may not go into the prize draw for the Promotion.
- Please note entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Our judges will collect the entries once the Promotion has been completed and select the winners based on the merit of the answers received, with creativity and originality taken into consideration. The winners will be contacted by 01/10/2018 and have their name published here http://bit.ly/1GSbDeF
- There will be one (1) winner who will receive a prize package for two people (worth $4000+). Prize includes:
- 2 x return economy flights from closest capital city to Brisbane*
- Return airport / hotel transfers, Brisbane
- 2 nights’ accommodation (Min 4 Star) in Brisbane
- 2 x tickets to Supanova Brisbane
- Brisbane Story Bridge Day Climb
- *If winner is from QLD then spending money of $1000 will be provided in lieu of flights and airport/hotel transfers
- Travel terms & conditions:
- Package is based on 2 people sharing a room.
- If winner resides in Queensland then spending money of $1000 will be provided in lieu of flights and airport/hotel transfers.
- Story Bridge Climb - Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum height restriction of 130cm applies. Minimum age is 10 years. Not recommended for participants with back problems or for pregnant women. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. All weights must be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight per person is 130kgs (286 lbs). Winner and guest will need to take a breath alcohol test and register under .05, if you register over this amount the climb will be forfeited and no refund provided.
- Winner must be available to travel/fly to Brisbane on Saturday 10th November and return on Monday 12th November 2018. If the winner is unable to travel to Brisbane for the specified dates of Supanova 2018 then this part of the prize (Supanova entry tickets) will be forfeited and no substitute will be rewarded.
- Photograph tokens at Supanova are not refundable if you do not redeem them during your nominated photo session. Consider Tokens, Barcodes and Photo Collection Dockets as if they are cash.
- All elements including flights, accommodation and experiences are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals. This is mandatory.
- One winner must be over 18 years of age. If the winner is under 18 years of age then guest must be his/her guardian.
- Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Airline tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation details will be at the expense of the winner. All components of the Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time periods.
- Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
- Flights: Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia.
- Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
- Any changes to the prize package made by the winner will be subject to a $250 excluding GST administration fee.
- If the winner is unable to travel to Supanova in Brisbane then the following terms apply;
- Prize must be taken within 6 months of winner notification
- Not valid between 14 December 2018 and 14 January 2019
- Not to be taken over any Australian public or National Holiday Periods
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. Sanity reserves the right to amend or alter this Promotion at any time, without prior notice.
Please enter required fields