1. These terms and conditions apply to Kesha Competition ("Promotion"). The Promoter is Sanity Music Stores Pty Ltd, ABN 61 072 187 298, 36-48 Ashford Avenue, Milperra, NSW, 2214.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is only open to persons who complete the entry form during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Persons”) at any Sanity store or online at sanity.com.au.
4. Employees of Sanity Entertainment and its associated retail brands, fulfilment partners and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
5. The Promotion commences 08:30am AEDT on 09/02/2018 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 18/02/18. (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after the closing date will not be collected.
6. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Persons must, within the Promotional Period, visit the competition page, fill in all required fields and a 25 words or less answer to the question “Which song do you want to see Kesha perform live & why? Only one entry is valid per person. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed, IT errors or not completed properly, and such entries may not go into the prize draw for the Promotion. Please note entry is open to Australian residents only.
7. Our judges will collect the entries once the Promotion has been completed and select the winners based on the merit of the answers received, with creativity and originality taken into consideration. The winners will be contacted by 19/02/18 and have their name published here http://bit.ly/1GSbDeF
8. There will be one (1) winner who will receive the prize of one (1) double pass & early entry package to see Kesha perform in your closest capital city (shows available are listed below) and one (1) A3 poster signed by Kesha. Transport and accommodation are not included.
· Tour dates available:
o Mar 25 - Brisbane, Eatons Hill Hotel
o Mar 27 - Perth, Metro City (18+ event)
o Mar 31 - Sydney, ICC Sydney Theatre
o Apr 4 - Adelaide, Thebarton Theatre
o Apr 5 - Melbourne, Margaret Court Arena
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. Sanity reserves the right to amend or alter this Promotion at any time, without prior notice.
Please enter required fields