Can I buy and redeem Sanity gift cards online?
Absolutely. Sanity gift cards can be purchased and used online or in any Sanity store. Click here to purchase a gift card.
A gift card—or several gift cards—may be used in payment for part or all of your order. To redeem a gift card simply select Gift Card as your payment method and, when prompted, enter the gift card details.
If your order value is greater than your gift card(s), you will need to pay the balance by another payment method.
If your order is less than the value of your gift card(s) the balance will remain on your gift card(s) for redemption at a later date.
Note: the gift card will be redeemed at this time. Any balance being paid by another method will not be charged until we dispatch your order.
What are the terms and conditions of Sanity gift card use?
The terms and conditions of use, which are also printed on the back of the gift cards, include:
- Treat gift cards like cash.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost, or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded, or redeemed.
- Gift cards are: redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Sanity stores and Sanity.com.au only; not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card; will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date; cannot be reloaded; are partially redeemable.
- It is your responsibility to use the full value before expiry date.
- Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
- Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- If your purchase exceeds the available gift card balance, you must make up difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- Check the available gift card balance by calling 1300 55 33 80.